Looking for custom foam for this case? CLICK HERE to be taken to mycasebuilder.co.nz where you can buy your case and design you own foam insert.
Waterproof, crushproof, dustproof, and buoyant with up to 110lb, Nanuk's 950 Protective Rolling Case provides a durable and secure transport and shipping solution for your sensitive and valuable gear. Made of UV-protected NK-7 resin, the case resists discoloration and material degradation over time while being impact and temperature resistant. The case features the patented Powerclaw latching system that uses compressive force to tightly clamp the case shut and an integrated slide lock to prevent the case from accidental opening, even when dropped, and can accommodate padlocks for added security. Carry the case using the foldable soft-grip handle or wheel it with the aid of the retractable pull handle.
Internal Dimensions - L521mm x W389mm x H257mm
External Dimensions - L579mm x W465mm x H297mm
- UV-protected graphite NK-7 resin resists discoloration and material degradation
- 20.5x15.3x10.1" internal dimensions; Lid depth: 2.1"; Base depth: 8.0"
- IP67-rated, dustproof and submersible to 3.3' for up to 30 min
- Buoyant up to 110 lb maximum total weight
- Broad operating temperature of -20 to 140?F
- ATA 300 tested to be crushproof and impact resistant
- Automatic pressure valve: Prevents the vacuum caused by changes in altitude and geographic location that can seal watertight cases shut
|L521mm x W389mm x H257mm
|L579mm x W465mm x H297mm
|lightweight NK-7 resin
|conditional lifetime guarantee
|*Not for use when diving or swimming