Looking for custom foam for this case? CLICK HERE to be taken to mycasebuilder.co.nz where you can buy your case and design you own foam insert.
The Protective 935 Case with Foam from Nanuk is a crushproof hard case made from lightweight NK-7 resin that will protect and store sensitive gear such as your DSLR with an attached lens, two additional lenses, and a flash. It includes a multi-layered cubed foam insert with pre-scored squares, which can be individually removed to accommodate the shape of your gear. When measuring your gear to the case, make sure to leave two inches around the perimeter to guard against impact.
Internal Dimensions - 521 mm x 287 mm x 191 mm
External Dimensions - 559 mm x 356 mm x 229 mm
The dustproof case secures with the Powerclaw latching system, which includes a patented Powerclaw latch that uses compressive force to tightly clamp the case shut and an integrated slide lock to prevent the case from opening during transport, or when dropped. For additional security, there are hasps for adding optional 900-LOCK Padlocks or a tie lock when traveling.
The case features stainless steel hardware, and can be carried using a retractable pull handle and wheels from the side or a spring loaded handle from the top. For additional comfort in transporting the case, an optional stretchable neoprene shoulder strap can be easily attached without extra hardware.
- Automatic pressure valve guards against the vacuum caused by changes in altitude and geographic location that tends to seal watertight cases shut
- Pressure valve equalizes atmospheric pressure using micro vents, which allow air to pass through, but prevent water from getting inside
- Waterproof, custom-fit gasket, or seal, is made from high-quality EPDM rubber and resists deformation and fatigue
- NK-7 resin is UV resistant to protect against discoloration and material degradation
- Molded-in bezel system includes detailing on the lower portion of the case for installing a panel kit without using a secondary bracket or drilling holes in the side of the case
- Bezel system accommodates an optional Waterproof Case Panel Kit or mounted electronic, measurement or test equipment to use case as independent mobile test or control unit
- Integrated lid stay prevents lid from closing while you access your gear
- Grooves on the front interlock with built-in feet at the base when stacking multiple cases of the same size, which saves space for transport
- An optional Padded Dividers Insert can replace the foam insert and features removable touch-fastened dividers providing compartmentalized and protective organization for your gear
|Interior dimensions||L20.0″ x W14.0″ x H8.0″
L508mm x W356mm x H203mm
|Exterior dimensions||L21.7″ x W16.9″ x H8.5″
L557mm x W429mm x H216mm
|Weight (empty)||8.4 lbs | 3.8 kg|
|Lid depth||2.1″ | 53mm|
|Base depth||5.9″ | 150mm|
|Material||lightweight NK-7™ resin|
|Max buoyancy||80 lbs | 36.3 kg|
|Temperature range||Min -20°F (-29°C )
Max 140°F (60°C)
|Warranty||conditional lifetime guarantee|
|*Not for use when diving or swimming|