Looking for custom foam for this case? CLICK HERE to be taken to mycasebuilder.co.nz where you can buy your case and design you own foam insert.
The black, waterproof 933 Protective Equipment Case from Nanuk is a small crushproof hard case made from lightweight NK7 resin that protects and stores compact gear, such as cameras, lenses, video equipment or other equipment that requires extra depth.
The dustproof case secures with the Powerclaw latching system, which includes a patented Powerclaw latch that uses compressive force to tightly clamp the case shut, plus an integrated slide lock that prevents the case from opening during transport or when dropped.
The case features stainless steel hardware and can be carried using a foldable soft-grip handle at the top. Integrated stays in the handle keep it folded down, avoiding damage during transport or shipping. For additional comfort in transporting the case, an optional stretchable shoulder strap can be easily attached without extra hardware.
Internal Dimensions - L457mm x W330mm x H241mm
External Dimensions - L505mm x W409mm x H257mm
- Impact-resistant, lightweight, and rugged NK7 resin case built to absorb shocks
- IP67-rated water and dust resistance
- Integrates Powerclaw Latching System that clamps the case tightly closed using compressive force, while the integrated slide lock prevents the case from opening during transport or when dropped
- Spring loaded extra-large handle with handle stay
- Integrated shoulder strap attachment for comfort during travel
- Reinforced padlock insert
- Integrated Bezel system
- Integrated lid stay of 110 degrees prevents lid from closing while you access your gear
- Screw bosses in lid for mounting accessories
- Grooves on the front interlock with built-in feet at the base when stacking multiple cases of the same size, which saves space for transport
- Stainless steel hardware and removable hinge pin
- Top and bottom panel mount
|L457mm x W330mm x H241mm
|L505mm x W409mm x H257mm
|8.0 lbs | 3.6 kg
|lightweight NK7 resin
|65 lbs | 29.5 kg
|Min -20?F (-29?C )
Max 140?F (60?C)
|conditional lifetime guarantee
|*Not for use when diving or swimming