Looking for custom foam for this case? CLICK HERE to be taken to mycasebuilder.co.nz where you can buy your case and design you own foam insert.
The waterproof 908 Case with No Foam from Nanuk is a small, crushproof, hard black case made from lightweight NK-7 resin to protect and store your compact gear, such as a point-and-shoot camera or a pair of binoculars.
The dustproof case secures with the Powerclaw latching system, which includes a patented latch that uses compressive force to tightly clamp the case shut, plus an integrated slide lock that prevents the case from opening during transport or when dropped. For additional security, there are hasps for adding optional 900 Series Nanuk paliocks or a tie lock when traveling.
The case features stainless-steel hardware and can be carried using the foldable soft-grip hanlie at the top. The hanlie structure is molded with NK-7 resin and covered with soft shock-absorbing rubber for comfort in carrying heavy loads. Integrated stays in the hanlie keep it folded down, avoiding damage during transport or shipping. For additional comfort when transporting the case, an optional stretchable neoprene shoulder strap can be easily attached without extra hardware.
Internal Dimensions - L241mm x W190mm x H190mm
External Dimensions - L318mm x W249mm x H203mm
- Automatic pressure valve guards against the vacuum caused by changes in altitude and geographic location that tend to seal watertight cases shut
- Pressure valve equalizes atmospheric pressure using micro vents, which allow air to pass through, but prevent water from getting inside
- Waterproof, custom-fit gasket, or seal, is made from high-quality EPDM rubber and resists deformation and fatigue
- NK-7 resin is UV-resistant to protect against discoloration and material degradation
- Molded-in bezel system includes detailing on the lower portion of the case for installing a panel kit without using a secondary bracket or drilling holes in the side of the case
- Bezel system accommodates an optional Waterproof Case Panel Kit or mounted electronic, measurement, or test equipment to use case as independent mobile test or control unit
- Integrated lid stay prevents lid from closing while you access your gear
- Grooves on the front interlock with built-in feet at the base when stacking multiple cases of the same size, which saves space for transport
|Interior dimensions||L9.5″ x W7.5″ x H7.5″
L241mm x W190mm x H190mm
|Exterior dimensions||L12.5″ x W9.8″ x H8.0″
L318mm x W249mm x H203mm
|Weight (empty)||3.2 lbs | 1.47 kg|
|Lid depth||1.4″ | 35mm|
|Base depth||6.1″ | 155mm|
|Material||lightweight NK-7™ resin|